Following our ESS platform release a few weeks back, the Maxtime team received such an overwhelming response from you all, that it’s left us with a (rather permanent)grin from ear-to-ear.
The main focus of the relaunch was to combine the original robust functionality with a brand new epic design which included the new feature-rich dashboard, fully responsive interface and so much more…
…If you didn’t catch the ESS platform relaunch, simply click the image below to get all the gossip:
Keep your eyes peeled for what’s coming:
1. Employee Holiday Requests
This new feature allows your staff to not only access and view their entitlement, but they will also be able to request time off autonomously.
Once the request is made, the appropriate member of management will be notified through an email alert whereby they will have the option to either approve or reject the request in question.
The holiday booking function will be accessible to your staff through both, themobile app and the ESS platform.
This function will only be available to customers on Maxtime version 6.
2. Mobile App Update
Our existing app has been through some serious reconstruction! Initially, what you’ll notice is the look and design of the app has been improved and modernised; to reflect the re-branding we are currently going through.
- Major improvements on the overall speed
- A more user-friendly interface
- It features a broader range of user recent activities – such as punches, sickness and absences
- Up-to-date schedule and rota information will be available
- Submit holiday requests f or approval
- Clocking in and out functionality (Optional setting)